Intellectual Property, TV and radio broadcasting law, media & information law, business law, labor law and litigation
Elie provides a wide range of legal services and currently practices both in Lebanon and Abu Dhabi.
His experience includes:
- Incorporation and restructuring of companies including mergers and acquisitions.
- Incorporation of Lebanese banks.
- Drafting specialized contracts particularly in production, exploitation of rights in the fields of artistic production TV programs and artists management.
- Providing legal advice to municipalities as their legal counsel.
- Representing clients in arbitral proceedings notably before the Dubai International Arbitration Centre.
- Elie attended various conferences organized by the Lebanese Ministry of Economy and Trade.
Master’s Degree in Law from the Lebanese University (Beirut).
He was admitted to the Beirut Bar Association in 1991.
Arabic, French, English