Eptalex provides full legal service in the digital business place serving digital companies.
Attorneys in the Technology Law practice area represent clients in transactions involving technology and intellectual property.
Such transactions frequently relate to information technology, computers, software, communications, internet, e-commerce and media.
As digital media/technology/internet lawyers, we handle the following:
- Website development and hosting agreements.
- Website linking agreements.
- Website legal notices.
- Domain name agreements.
- Development, publishing and distribution agreements.
- Content supply agreements.
- Wireless content agreements.
- Content development and transfer agreements.
- Content license agreements (photo, video, music, text…).
- User generated content.
- Rights clearance.
- Picture and name releases.
- Trademark license/assignment agreements.
- Graphics license agreements.
- Software license agreements.
- Audiovisual streaming downloading license agreements.
- VOD license agreements.
- Non-disclosure agreements.
- Social media network advice.
- Rights of privacy and rights of publicity matters (online defamation, libel, slander claims and disputes).
Because of our background in media, entertainment and intellectual property law, we provide your technology, telecommunication or internet business with 360 degrees of legal service.